Campus Mental Health & Wellness Center
The Campus Mental Health & Wellness Center is here to support the Saginaw Valley State University student body through counseling, groups, workshops and consultation services for faculty and staff. College years can bring a great deal of excitement and transition. Oftentimes, students experience new pressures and experiences, feeling uncertain, overwhelmed or down. Our staff members are licensed and experienced mental health professionals ready to help guide our students' wellness. Please reach out -- we are here to help.
If someone is hurt or in immediate danger dial 911 or go to In Crisis? for additional resources.
During Regular Office Hours (Monday – Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm):
- Call (989) 964-7078 - Campus Mental Health & Wellness Center
During Evenings, Weekends, Holidays or ANYTIME:
- Call 911 if someone is hurt or in immediate danger
- Call (989) 964-7078 and PRESS “0” at the prompt to speak with a Campus Mental Health Crisis Counselor
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 988
- Crisis Text Line, text HOME to 741741
- Go to a local emergency department
- (989) 583-5000 - Covenant Health Care
- (989) 497-3000 - Ascension St. Mary’s Health Center at Towne Centre
- (989) 907-8000 - Ascension St. Mary’s downtown
Campus Mental Health and Wellness Center
Curtiss Hall 112